Purple Oaks Academy has strict guidelines on dress and all primary and secondary students are expected to wear the full academy uniform. Wearing our distinctive uniform gives students a sense of ‘belonging’ and helps foster pride in the academy and stops students coming to school in inappropriate clothing or footwear.
- Sensible black shoes
- White polo shirt with purple stripe or plain white polo shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress (jeans and cords are not allowed)
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan with the Purple Oaks Academy logo*
- Black or grey socks with trousers. Grey or white socks or mid-grey tights with skirts or pinafore dresses
- A warm coat (not denim) for travelling to and from Purple Oaks Academy
- A bag to carry books and equipment
A lightweight purple summer dress or grey shorts may be worn. All other uniform items, especially sensible black shoes, remain the same.
- Black shorts or skort with the Purple Oaks Academy logo
- Purple sports polo shirt with black panels and the academy logo
- Suitable trainers or other PE footwear
- PE bag, in purple, with the Purple Oaks Academy logo
As above but students should wear black trousers or a black skirt. Tracksuit bottoms instead of PE shorts/skort may be worn.
Key Stage 4 (Year 9 and above) Uniform
As above but students should wear a black sweatshirt or cardigan with the Purple Oaks Academy logo.
* These items are made from sweatshirt material to give a softer feel for students