Purple Oaks Academy has strict guidelines on dress and all primary and secondary students are expected to wear the full academy uniform. Wearing our distinctive uniform gives students a sense of ‘belonging’ and helps foster pride in the academy and stops students coming to school in inappropriate clothing or footwear.
- Sensible black shoes
- White polo shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress (jeans and cords are not allowed)
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan. (These can be purchased with the Purple Oaks Academy logo*)
- A warm coat (not denim) for travelling to and from Purple Oaks Academy
- A bag to carry books and equipment
A lightweight purple summer dress or grey shorts may be worn. All other uniform items, especially sensible black shoes, remain the same.
- Black shorts or skort (These can be purchased with the Purple Oaks Academy logo)
- Purple sports polo shirt (These can be purchased with black panels and the academy logo)
- Suitable trainers or other PE footwear
- PE bag
As above but students may wear black trousers or a black skirt. Tracksuit bottoms instead of PE shorts/skort may be worn.
Key Stage 4 (Year 9 and above) Uniform
As above but students can wear a black sweatshirt or cardigan (These are available to purchase with the Purple Oaks Academy logo.)
* These items are made from sweatshirt material to give a softer feel for students